How to get chicks How to get chicks

Was that your interpretation of Leo Oney?

Sounds fine to me, I don't see why you can't do his voice anymore.

Anyway, this flash was just as the rest of either of your animations, weather Oney helped with the animation at all (which I know Sean had done it all on his own, great work btw), it doesn't change the fact that Oney has his own style of animation. Very random and overall containing it's own environment of hilarity. Keep up the great work you two.

[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

Wow

Your first flash and it got front paged? :l
Over something like this? I wouldn't even expect this to get viral on Youtube either...
Well, uh... congrats I guess. It's creative yes, the music fits very well and loops perfectly. The sprite could use some more work. Honestly, I would never believe something like this to front paged...
Bottom line, it's not 100% perfect, also, but I'm giving it more of a score then with something I'd normally rate on average. Also, during the duration of my time writing this, I noticed that the music has a minor gap in it, that is an obvious bug.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Goddamn

These ads keep getting in the way from me replaying it... I'm not joking.

I'm serious Egoraptor, your animations are simply superb. When Awesome Chaotix came out, I must've played that at least 30 times in one day.

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

This new character was an interesting addition

It was very intriguing to see how the normally fun and happy pair reacted to the situation. It was a great new take on the series and I hope to see more. Your animations always are a joy to watch after a long days work.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Kenstar extremely deserved to be in the WoP

This made me laugh so hard, I really appreciate you reaching out to the industries as much as they do.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Congrats on winning your award

I find all of your animations to very iconic and well thought out.
So yeah
Way to go Harry, you won.
Congrats Harry.
Good luck with your stuff.

Panty and Stocking Panty and Stocking

Ha ha, yes!!

Best sexual anime series ever!!! I'm so glad it has such high demand, apparently not high enough demand for an Englished dubbed series.... But this flash inspires it for sure! Great work, keep it up!

B3YOND responds:

true dat, and thx!

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

A yes...

A new genre of the 'Phoenix Wrong' series perhaps? ...let's hope not....

Otherwise, this was an amazing flash. You don't see these very often, eh?

MvC3: Hulk MvC3: Hulk

wow

this was uh... poorly directed and the only point it gets across is that hulk has a really big DICK

...sad but true = ___=

Space Space Shooter Space Space Shooter

Yes! Awesomeness!

I love this music! Everything ties together well with the flash, especially the art style, my favorite! Keep up the amazing work!