Skinny Skinny

Not as adventurous as Coma

Neither was it as much as a self-discovery, more of a room by room puzzle, where as Coma was more of a free roaming game... but that's a good thing! This game has a very deep originality as much thought was put into it. Also a powerful structure backed up with a positive artistic feel. The addition of the children brought a hilarity feature to the game.
I enjoyed the hidden items as they were a reference to Pete's past life and in game functions.
Continue the great work for we all look forward more from you!

wittyhobos responds:

Thanks :D

Goin Up Goin Up

Very fast paced and adventurous

I like how in depth the level goes, from enemies to level design, especially the medals. The art style is so intriguing and fits so well with the vibrancy of the enemies. Amazing work, keep it up.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

That was uh....

Well, uh.... I-... I don't understand. Jimmy, what was that?...Oh wait, you're dead. Great....

Stickman Smasher Stickman Smasher

Y'know...

I'm sure this game would be a great success if the conveyor belts moved a little bit slower... maybe adding the Easy mode in difficulty would be a good place to put it. I'm not as skill as many players probably, but it just so happens it's also nearly impossible to keep track of each guy on every conveyor belt. Another feature that should be added is you start out with two belts, and the next level you have 4 belts. Some more gradual that makes the game feel more intuitive.

Stickman91 responds:

Well, the belts start out moving pretty slowly, but they do get rather fast by the time you've made it to Day 6. Increasing the both the number of belts and the speeds at which they move would definitely give the gameplay more variety; good point there.

I recall having an Easy Mode (in which the smasher's width was equal to the length of the conveyor belts) in the game while I was testing it , but I ended up scrapping that difficulty because it was too easy to complete stages by simply mashing the arrow keys and space bar quickly.

Thanks for the great review!

My First Flash Game Ever My First Flash Game Ever

Heh heh

This is such a fun game to cheat with.... just left click the entire time and you're Scot-free.

This is an amazing start, the background music really fits. I read some of the other reviews and you noted you'd make a tower defense game, I'd like to see you make a production in that as well. I'm sure it'd turn out greatly. 3/5, 8/10

popnickle responds:

the tower defense game is alot harder than i expected it to be, ill probably be making an obstacle game. im not really sure.

Every 60 Seconds Every 60 Seconds

Great concept but it's been done before

It's nice little game. I could use a music upgrade so that when you're dangerously low on health, the music speeds up or you get an irritating buzzing noise.
Also, a graphics enhancement, different size and shaped blocks so that it'd be more fun to maneuver through them. 2/5, 8/10

Quest for Cream Quest for Cream

Hot game!

But do you got the game to beat it? I did!

Nice concept, cool art style, I just wish I could listen to this kind of music whenever I could. It'd be even cooler if you posted them up, so... please do! Thanks, keep up the awesome work!

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

THIS IS JUST

TOO FUCKING AWESOME
I wish I could just play it again and again :<
...Oh wait, I can! ^ u ^

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

NOICE

Superb game, great soundtrack, outstanding graphics!!

Ultimate Death Trap Ultimate Death Trap

Er...

Wouldn't it have been easier for him not to beat up his car and drive away from all of these dangers and treachery?