Birthday 20 Birthday 20

Yotam, I'm so happy for you!

Happy Birthday wishes! :D
Check out my page, I hope you'll remember who I am.

Btw, I'd like to positively criticize you, there is no such thing as a B#m, it would just be a Cm.

8-bit Hero 8-bit Hero

My God....

This would make such an amazing "Objection!" theme in Ace Attorney! Amazing work, I can certainly feel that scene of triumph and determination, the key significance to a hero's portrait. Really true work, keep up the awesome work.

Nyan Nyan (Techno Remix) Nyan Nyan (Techno Remix)

That is way to cute

YEAH, I KNOW, I'M SAYING IT ANYWAY
I just hate this song, but... this techno shit is so much better. Amazing job, I implore you for more remakes!

Grabbag (Duke Nukem Theme) Grabbag (Duke Nukem Theme)

WAIT A MINUTE, I HAVE A WIFE!!

Spectacular job, so much better than anything else ever remade or remixed... you are an amazing artist and I appreciate all your work so immensely. Keep up the awesome work!

Follow you into the Dark Follow you into the Dark

This used to be me and my gf's song....

Good song... to bad it's the only thing I have to remember that lying, manipulitave, bitch.
So yeah, the transitions were very well choreographed, the drums had a nice slow pace to it. The piano fits perfectly and some of the lyrics were a bit off, but besides that, the song is a very well organized and professional. Amazing work.

Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi

The intensity.... the Immensity!

Truly a physical performance of renowned beauty and electrifying performance... it completely jumps out at you with an overpowering might. The unstoppable force keeps me from not turning away from not singing from the awe and miracle that has been brought down upon my now crushed soul from the greatness of this song. I thank you!!

Chirpy HaHa Chirpy HaHa

It's like a revamped Satan Playtime!

A nice little gimmicky tune. It fills my heart fill with complete satisfaction, love and happiness!... I'm still hungry, and I implore you to feed the animals with the sweet delicacy of your animations and music!

I know I posted a similar review here before, but I accidentally referenced this song with Lil' Buddy and not Satan Playtime, so... yeah.

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

A cool, brisk atmosphere

A very natural feel. The clenching of the persona the game this song was featured in surrounds my body, enclosing me in it's deep dark vortex of horror and fear... The detail and depth that was put into this song has grasped onto my soul and twisting it into infernal core. Truly a simplistic melody with an acoustic personality (ha ha).

Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked! Paper Mario 2 Doopliss Rocked!

I must say, it's a very nice take on it.

The guitar certainly makes an entrance when it, indeed, comes into play. It has a very nice steady beat and the song loops well within itself. A very creative take on the original, I look forward to more works on other video game remixes as I look just a hopeful to your other songs.

Paper Doopliss Paper Doopliss

Your sound direction was spot on!

The music in this was so clean and precise, it almost felt like an original. And the way you've managed to choreographed the loop in this was just as amazing as the song itself. Truly a work of art, and this song has certainly earned its mark to be listed as one of the top rated Doopliss battles! I expect more from you in the future, keep up the astounding work!